Naturally Nizar

I kicked off the holiday season with two of my favorite boys last night, enjoying the opportunity to hear Naturally Sharp, Nizar's VTech a cappella group, sing Christmas carols in different parts of Reston Town Center. Patrick and I shivered in the cold as the Ho-Ho-Hokies sang by the big ol' tree in Fountain Square, warmed up during their performance at Clyde's, and grinned as they serenaded skaters at the ice rink. The group sang a set of Christmas songs and then exploded into some Natty classics -- spanning from Backstreet Boys to Disney. It was so great to see in person this group I've heard so much about from Niz! And wonderful, of course, to kick off winter break with my varlets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!