Please pardon Ratna for her recent paucity of posts!

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post for the past few days -- I am with Nani in Chandigarh, and we have been doing our best to have a wireless router installed in our home. (Tomorrow hopefully -- fingers crossed!) I am currently posting from the home of my new friend Param, who lives in the neighborhood.


You can be assured that I have been writing each day, although I haven't posted until now. I hope you will take the time to catch up on the past few days of my life, delayed though these accounts are! I would suggest scrolling down to Day 150 and starting there, moving upward to read my latest posts in chronological fashion.

Thanks so much for reading, and sorry once again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!