Commonly Asked Questions

What are you doing at Flint Hill?

Let's start at the beginning. I graduated from Flint Hill last year and am taking a year off before I go to college. I am traveling, working, etc. throughout the year. I just finished up an internship in Washington, D.C. and am off to India soon -- in the interim, I am working at Flint Hill. I am an intern for Ms. Deveneau and an "apprentice" of sorts for Ms. Cardone (helping her plan the Empty Bowls fundraiser which will take place on February 11th). No, I am not repeating senior year. But do not be surprised if I pop into one of your classes and pretend to be a student.

Is that really snow in your music video?

Yes, it is. When it started snowing yesterday, my first thought was to make a music video (my second was to make an igloo). I am not technologically aware enough to use a greenscreen or any such device, so you can be assured that I froze my behind off for the shooting. I apologize for the background noise (more proof that I'm outside -- I live off of the highway) but I was happy enough with the quality that I opted not to redub it. There is not a piano in my backyard -- I moved the speakers very close to the door.



If you are reading this post via email, click here to watch the video.

Got another question? Ask away! 

You can reach me at ratna113@gmail.com.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!