Day 60: Walk on the sunny side of the street.

After Sonnet 60 this morning, I dove into some fundamental rearrangement of my CLOSET!

In about 4 hours, I had boxed up all my summer attire, marked half of my wardrobe to donate to charity, and inaugurated a new closet just for Latin t-shirts:


I then moved on to different parts of my room . . . organization is so refreshing!

In the afternoon, Mama took Nani, Priya, and me to the mall. I browsed while Priya bought herself an early "Ratna's birthday" present. :) After a Panda Express dinner, we started to categorize and bag some of my old clothes to be donated.

I now plan to look over an adorable girlfriend's college application (to a pretty good school) before hitting the sack!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bygones -- by Marina Keegan

Day 97: I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me.

This is my smoke signal!